|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||Aluminum foil bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram，Alibaba Assurance Order|
|Flash Point:||235 ℃||Appearance:||White Powder|
Cosmetics Raw Materials CAS 305-84-0,
99% L-Carnosine Powder,
Cosmetics L-Carnosine Powder
Cosmetics CAS 305-84-0 L-Carnosine 99% Powder
The Introductction of L-Carnosine
L-Carnosine, scientific name β- Alanine L-histidine is a kind of amino acid β- Dipeptide composed of alanine and L-histidine, crystalline solid. Muscle and brain tissues contain high concentrations of carnosine. Carnosine was discovered together with carnitine by Russian chemist Gulevich. Studies in Britain, South Korea, Russia and other countries have shown that carnosine has strong antioxidant capacity and is beneficial to human body. Carnosine has been proved to be able to remove reactive oxygen species (ROS) and α-β unsaturated aldehydes
1. New food additives.
2. Carnosine is composed of β Dipeptide composed of alanine and histidine, which can be synthesized in animals.
3. Carnosine can significantly inhibit lipid oxidation caused by free radicals and metal ions. Carnosine can inhibit lipid oxidation and protect meat color in meat processing. Carnosine and phytic acid resist beef oxidation. The diet supplemented with 0.9 g/kg carnosine can improve meat color and improve the oxidative stability of skeletal muscle, and has a synergistic effect with vitamin E.
4. The use in cosmetics can prevent skin aging and skin whitening. Carnosine can prevent free radicals produced by smoking, which are more harmful to skin than sunlight. Free radicals are highly active atoms or atomic groups in the human body, and can oxidize other substances in the human body.
5. Carnosine is a natural antioxidant with antioxidant properties.
6. The transparency of turbid human eye lens is enhanced. Antioxidant agents based on carnosine can be used to treat senile cataract.
7. The sensor of olfactory nerve can promote wound healing, and is especially used as an oral medicine for surgical treatment.
|ITEMS OF ANALYSIS||SPECIFICATION||RESULT|
|Characteristics||White crystalline powder, odorless or practically odorless and practically tasteless||Complies|
|Identification||IR: The infrared absorption spectrum should be concordant with the reference spectrum||Complies|
|Solubility||Soluble in ethanol, chloroform and acetone, almost insoluble in water.||Complies|
|Conclusion||Conform with the standard|
For more product details, plz contact us directly!
Hot Related Product