|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||Aluminum foil bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram，Alibaba Assurance Order|
|EINECS:||/||Appearance:||White Crysatlline Powder|
Tylosin API Antibiotic,
99% Tylosin Powder,
Water Soluble Tylosin Powder
Cas 1401-69-0 99% Tylosin Powder Api Antibiotic
The Introductction of Tylosin
Tylosin, also known as tenon and tylomycin, is a macrolide antibiotic obtained from Streptomyces fradiae in 1959 in the United States. Tylosin is a white plate crystal, slightly soluble in water and alkaline. The products include tartrate, phosphate, hydrochloride, sulfate and lactate, which are soluble in water. Its aqueous solution can be stored for 3 months at 25 ℃ and pH 5.5~7.5,
1. It is a special antibiotic for livestock and poultry, and will not cause cross drug resistance to human beings.
2. The additive dose is small, which can be added to the feed in low dosage for a long time, and the growth promoting effect is obviously better than
Most other antibiotics.
3. It can be quickly absorbed by oral administration when added into the feed, and the highest blood drug concentration can be reached in 2-3 hours generally; It is widely distributed in the organization,
Keep the effective bacteriostatic concentration for a long time, and the excretion is complete.
4. It is the first choice for animal mycoplasma disease.
5. The antibacterial spectrum is broad. In addition to the specific effect on mycoplasma, it is also effective against Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Corynebacterium, Mycobacterium, Pasteurella
Bacillus and spirochetes also have strong effects, and they also have certain effects on coccidiosis.
5. Tylosin phosphate has stable molecular structure, high biological activity and availability, and is an antibiotic additive in feed industry
|ITEMS OF ANALYSIS||SPECIFICATION||RESULT|
|Characteristics||White crystalline powder, odorless or practically odorless and practically tasteless||Complies|
|Identification||IR: The infrared absorption spectrum should be concordant with the reference spectrum||Complies|
|Solubility||Soluble in ethanol, chloroform and acetone, almost insoluble in water.||Complies|
|Conclusion||Conform with the standard|
Hot Related Product