|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Silver Sulfadiazine|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||Aluminum foil bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram，Alibaba Assurance Order|
|Other Name:||SD-Ag||Appearance:||White Crystalline Powder|
99% Silver Sulfadiazine Powder,
Anti Bacterial Sulfadiazine Powder,
SD-Ag API Pharmaceutical
CAS 22199-08-2 Anti Bacterial SD-Ag Powder 99% Silver Sulfadiazine Powder
The Introductction of Silver Sulfadiazine
Silver sulfadiazine is a sulfonamide/silver salt antibacterial drug with the chemical formula C10H9AgN4O2S. It is a white or off-white crystalline powder, easily deteriorated by light or heat, and insoluble in water, ethanol, chloroform or ether. It is used for the treatment of burn wound infections. In addition to controlling the infection, it can also promote the drying, crusting and healing of the wound. After application, it will gradually turn dark brown when exposed to light.
Silver sulfadiazine is a short-acting sulfonamide for the treatment of systemic infections, with the antibacterial effect of sulfadiazine and the astringent effect of silver salt. It has a wide antibacterial spectrum and good antibacterial activity against most gram-positive and negative bacteria, and the antibacterial effect is not affected by PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) in the pus; the anti-pseudomonas aeruginosa effect is significantly stronger than that of sulfamilone. And it can promote the drying, crusting and healing of wounds. It is used for the prevention and treatment of traumatic infections secondary to second- and third-degree burns or scalds.
Silver sulfadiazine is used to treat infected burn wounds. In addition to controlling infection, it also promotes drying, crusting and healing of the wound. After application, it gradually turns dark brown when exposed to light. It has the antibacterial effect of sulfadiazine and the astringent effect of silver salt, and has a strong inhibitory effect on Pseudomonas aeruginosa, which is stronger than methanesulfuron.
1. Discontinued for those who are allergic to sulfonamides and silver salts.
2. Use with caution in pregnant and lactating women.
3. This product may cause anemia and jaundice in newborns, so it is not recommended for use in newborns.
4. Use with caution in patients with reduced liver and kidney function.
5. The dosage should not be too large, so as not to increase absorption poisoning.
6. Blood picture and urine routine should be checked regularly during the treatment.
7. The product is prohibited when its properties are changed.
8. Children must be used under adult supervision.
9．Please keep this medicine out of the reach of children.
If you are using other drugs, consult your physician or pharmacist before using this product.
For pregnant women
1. This product can cross the blood-placental barrier to the fetus and has been found to have teratogenic effects in animal studies. 2. This product can be secreted from breast milk, and the concentration in breast milk can be about 50% to 100% of the maternal blood concentration, and the drug may have an effect on the baby. The use of this product in newborns with glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency has the potential to cause hemolytic anemia. For these reasons, the product should not be used in nursing mothers.
Because sulfonamides compete with bilirubin for binding sites on plasma proteins, and the acetyltransferase system is not well developed in neonates, the free blood concentration of sulfonamides increases, thus increasing the risk of nuclear jaundice, and the use of these drugs is contraindicated in neonates and infants under 2 months of age.
Geriatric patients have an increased chance of serious adverse reactions with the application of sulfonamides. For example, severe rash, bone marrow suppression and thrombocytopenia are common among serious adverse reactions in the elderly. Therefore, elderly patients are advised to avoid the use of sulfa drugs and to decide on the balance of pros and cons when indicated.
The blood concentration of sulfanilamide should not exceed 200 μg/ml; if this concentration is exceeded, the incidence of adverse reactions increases and toxicity is enhanced.
|Product Name:||Silver sulfadiazine|
|Batch No.:||HNB20230113||Manufacture Date:||Jan-13-2023|
|Storage:||Store in cool&dry place, in well-closed containers.|
|Shelf Life:||24 Months when properly stored.|
|ITEMS OF ANALYSIS||SPECIFICATIONS||RESULT|
|Characteristics||White or off-white crystalline powder, easy to deteriorate when exposed to light or heat||Complies|
|Identification||(1)The IR spectrum of test sample should corresponds to that of reference standard.||Complies|
|(2)Should complies with the standard||Complies|
|(3)The retention time of the major peak of the sample solution corresponds to that of the standard solution||Complies|
|Related substances||P-aminobenzoic acid ≤ 0.3%||Not Detected|
|2-Aminopyrimidine ≤ 0.3%||Not Detected|
|Acetylsulfadiazine ≤ 0.2%||0.02%|
|Specific impurities ≤ 0.15%||0.11%|
|Other individual impurity ≤ 0.1%||0.04%|
|Total impurities ≤ 0.5%||0.61%|
|Loss on drying||≤ 0.5%||0.2%|
|Assay(Dried basis)||98.5%~102.0% (C10H9AgN4O2S)||100.4%|
|Conclusion: Complies with the USP43 standard|