Vitamin D3 5000iu Powder Cholecalciferol Powder calcifediol
|| Food Grade
The Introductction of Vitamin D3 :
Vitamin D3, also known as cholecalciferol or cholecalciferol, 7-dehydrocholesterol generated after dehydrogenation of cholesterol can be irradiated with ultraviolet light to form cholecalciferol, so that means the original vitamin D of cholecalciferol is 7-dehydrocholesterol. Hydrogen cholesterol. Cholecalciferol is converted into 25-hydroxycholecalciferol by hydroxylase system in the liver, and then hydroxylated to 1,25-dihydroxycholecalciferol in the kidney. The activity of this substance is 50% higher than that of cholecalciferol. , proven to be the true active form of vitamin D in the body. And 1,25-dihydroxycholecalciferol is a hormone secreted by the kidneys, so cholecalciferol is actually a prohormone. At the same time, vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin and is also regarded as a hormone precursor that acts on calcium and phosphorus metabolism. It is closely related to sunlight, so it is also called "sunshine vitamin".
The Application & Function of Vitamin D3 :
Vitamin D3 plays a very important role in the mineralization of bone tissue in the body.
1. Improve the body's absorption of calcium and phosphorus, so that the levels of plasma calcium and plasma phosphorus reach saturation.
2. Promote growth and bone calcification, promote healthy teeth;
3. Increases phosphorus absorption through the intestinal wall and increases phosphorus reabsorption through the renal tubules;
4. Maintain normal levels of citrate in the blood;
5. Prevents the loss of amino acids through the kidneys.
The COA of Vitamin D3 :