|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Astragaloside A|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||Aluminum foil bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram，Alibaba Assurance Order|
|Other Name:||ASTRAGALOSIDE IV(P)||Appearance:||White Crystalline Powder|
API Pharmaceutical Astragaloside A astragalus extract cas 83207-58-3
The Introductction of Astragaloside A
Astragalus is a commonly used Chinese medicine with warm and sweet taste. It has the functions of supplementing Qi and strengthening surface, diuresis and supporting poison, discharging pus, collecting sore and generating muscle. It is used for qi deficiency and weakness, loose stool and food, qi depression, chronic diarrhea, diarrhea and blood collapse, surface deficiency and perspiration, qi deficiency edema, chronic ulceration and non-accumulation, chronic nephritis, albuminuria, diabetes and so on. Modern pharmacological studies have shown that Astragalus can enhance the immune function of the body, strengthen the heart and reduce blood pressure, reduce blood sugar, diuresis, anti-aging, anti-fatigue and so on for Chemicalbook. The main active ingredients in astragalus are astragalus polysaccharide, Astragalus saponins and astragalus isoflavones. At present, Astragaloside in astragalus saponins is mainly used as the standard to evaluate the quality of Astragalus.
1. Astragaloside IV can inhibit oxidative stress, reduce reactive oxygen species (ROS) levels in cells, enhance antioxidant defense system, increase anti-apoptotic and anti-inflammatory pathways, and regulate T cell differentiation and infiltration in the central nervous system. These results suggest that astragaloside IV may be used in clinical treatment and prevention of MS. In short, astragaloside IV can play a role in a variety of diseases by regulating the body's immune function.
2. Astragaloside IV has a protective effect on brain injury, lung injury, kidney injury and heart injury caused by ischemia reperfusion.
3. Astragaloside IV not only has a protective effect on myocardial injury caused by ischemia and hypoxia, but also has a certain effect on myocardial hypertrophy, cardiomyositis and myocardial fibrosis.
4. Astragaloside IV has an effect on pneumonia, airway inflammation, asthma and acute pancreatitis through its anti-inflammatory activity.
5. Astragaloside IV plays an anti-CVB3 virus role by up-regulating the expression of IFN-γ in mRNA level.
6. Astragaloside IV induces the secretion of TNF-α in 3T3-L1 adipocytes by inhibiting the activities of liver glycogen phosphorylase (GP) and glucose-6-phosphatase (G6Pase), and plays a hypoglycemic role in improving insulin tolerance.
7. Astragaloside IV can inhibit lung cancer, liver cancer, breast cancer and stomach cancer in vitro.
|ITEMS OF ANALYSIS||SPECIFICATION||RESULT|
|Appearance||White crystalline powder||Conforms|
|Loss on drying||≤1.0%||0.32%|
|Residue on Ignition||≤0.1%||0.06%|
|Conclusion||Conform with the standard|