Aloe Vera Extract powder Aloe Emodin CAS 481-72-1
The Introductction of Aloe Emodin :
Aloe-emodin (AE), a hydroxyanthraquinone present in Aloe vera leaves, has a specific in vitro and in vivo antineuroectodermal tumor activity. The growth of human neuroectodermal tumors is inhibited in mice with severe combined immunodeficiency without any appreciable toxic effects on the animals. The compound does not inhibit the proliferation of normal fibroblasts nor that of hemopoietic progenitor cells. The cytotoxicity mechanism consists of the induction of apoptosis, whereas the selectivity against neuroectodermal tumor cells is founded on a specific energy-dependent pathway of drug incorporation. Taking into account its unique cytotoxicity profile and mode of action, AE might represent a conceptually new lead antitumor drug.
The Application & Function of Aloe Emodin :
1. Aloe-emodin Is a new type of anticancer agent with selective sctivity.Otherwise, from the newly results on immunosuppression research, it might be used as prevent and cure allergic diseases;
2. It increases the intestinal water content and the stimulation of peristalsis, so that can cure astriction,especially useful for mid-age or elderly people ,while it can promote appetite and accelarate to execete toxic substance in intestinal;
3. Utilizing its function of slimming fat can make your body more sharply and charming;
4. With its function of whitening and moisturizing skin,it can be make your skin more elastic and soft; Also can prevent damage from UV radiation;
1. Applied in the fields of food and health product , aloe contains a lot of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, which can help body with better health care;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it has the function of promoting tissue regeneration and anti-inflammatory;
3. Applied in cosmetic field, it is able to nourish and cure the skin.