High Enzyme Activity 37288-11-2 Food Grade Enzyme Phytase
The Characters of Phytase :
1. Good flowability; easy to uniformly mix in feed processing.
2. Uniform enzyme activity, more efficient.
3. High stability, easy to transport and store.
4. Broad pH range of activity; the optimum temperature is close to animal body temperature.
5. High thermostability.
The Application & Function of Phytase :
1. Decomposing phytic acid of plant feed components, thus releasing inorganic phosphorus for direct utilization of livestock and poultry.
2. Decrease dosage of costly inorganic phosphorus and reduce feed costs and using space-saving formula to ensure or improve effect of breeding.
3. Promoting utilization of minerals, protein, and other nutrients to improve production performance of animals.
4. Significantly improving biological utilization ratio of dietary phosphorus and reducing the waste of inorganic phosphorus.
5 Heat Stable/Thermostable Phytase for feed additives.
Usage of phytase:
||5000U/g dosage in Complete feed (g/T)
||Enzyme activity in complete feed (U/kg)
||Fit for all feed products (compound feed, concentrated feed and pre-mixed feed), mainly added in powder feed