1. Respiratory infections: acute bronchitis, acute onset of chronic bronchitis, diffuse bronchiolitis, bronchiectasis with infection, pneumonia, tonsillitis (abscess around the tonsils);
2. Urinary system infection: pyelonephritis, complicated urinary tract infection, etc.;
3. Reproductive system infection: acute prostatitis, acute parasormitis, uterine infection, uterine adnexitis, pelvic inflammatory disease (suspected anaerobic bacteria infection can be combined with metronidazole);
4. Skin and soft tissue infections: infectious impetigo, cellulitis, lymphatic (nodal) inflammation, subcutaneous abscess, perianal abscess, etc.; 5. Intestinal infections: bacillary dysentery, infectious enteritis, salmonella enteritis, typhoid fever and paratyphoid fever;
6. Various infections in patients with sepsis, granulocytopenia, and immunosuppression;
Other infections: mastitis, trauma, burn and postoperative wound infection, abdominal infection (metronidazole combined when necessary), cholecystitis, cholangitis, bone and joint infection and ent infection, etc.