|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Amoxicillin Trihydrate|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||Aluminum foil bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram，Alibaba Assurance Order|
|EINECS No.:||642-985-5||Appearance:||White Crystalline Powder|
Pharmaceutical Grade Antibiotics Amoxicillin Trihydrate Powder,
API Amoxicillin Trihydrate Powder,
CAS 61336-70-7 API Pharmaceutical
Pharmaceutical Grade Antibiotics 99% Amoxicillin Trihydrate Powder CAS 61336-70-7
The Introductction of Amoxicillin
Amoxicillin trihydrate, also known as hydroxybenzyl penicillin trihydrate; hydroxybenzyl penicillin trihydrate. It is a semi-synthetic broad-spectrum penicillin, with the same antibacterial spectrum, action and application as ampicillin.
Amoxicillin is the most commonly used penicillin broad-spectrum β-lactam antibiotic, antibiotic drugs are not to be taken for a long time. Generally 3-7 days for no relief of symptoms, you can not continue to take it. Long-term use may cause drug resistance and dysbiosis of the body flora, leading to various related symptoms, such as repeated upper sensation, diarrhea, etc. Therefore, the use of antibiotics must be carried out under the guidance of a physician, and should not be used casually or for a long period of time.
The role of amoxicillin is mainly in the anti-infective treatment of various systems, as follows.
1. Upper respiratory tract infections: otitis media, sinusitis, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, etc.
2. Lower respiratory tract infections: acute bronchitis, pneumonia, etc.
3. Various skin and soft tissue infections.
4. Genitourinary tract infections: acute bacterial nephritis, acute cystitis, acute urethritis, etc.
5. Acute simple gonorrhea.
6. Amoxicillin can also be used in combination with metronidazole and omeprazole to eradicate Helicobacter pylori from the stomach and duodenum and reduce the recurrence rate of peptic ulcer.
Side effects of amoxicillin:
1. Gastrointestinal reactions: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and pseudomembranous enteritis, etc.
2. Allergic reactions: rash, drug fever and asthma, even coma, shock, etc.
3. Long-term side effects: anemia, thrombocytopenia, eosinophilia, serum aminotransferase may be mildly increased, etc.
4. Secondary infection caused by Candida or drug-resistant bacteria.
5. Central nervous system symptoms: occasional excitement, anxiety, insomnia, dizziness and abnormal behavior, etc.
|Product Name: AMOXICILLIN TRIHYDRATE|
|Test sample: 50grams||Quantity: 5000 KGS|
|Manufacture Date: Apr., 18th, 2021||Anaysis Date: Apr., 19th, 2021|
|Batch No.: HNB210418||Expiry date: Apr., 17th, 2021|
|Storage: Store in cool&dry place, in well-closed containers.|
|Shelf life: 24 Months when properly stored.|
|Appearance||White or Almost White Crystalline Powder||Complies|
|Identification||The IR Spectrum is concordant with spectrum of R.S.||Complies|
|Appearance of Solution|
|In hydrochloric acid||≤2||1|
|In dilute ammonia R2||≤2||1|
|Specific optical rotation||+290°~ +315°||+307°|
(Maximum sigle impurity)
(on the anhydrous substance)
(On the anhydrous substance)
|Conclusion||COMPLIES WITH BP2018 STANDARD|
N,N-Dimethylaniline is not used in the manufacturing process of Amoxicillin Trihydrate