|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||Aluminum foil bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram，Alibaba Assurance Order|
|Grade:||Medicine Grade||Appearance:||Light Yellow Crystalline Powder|
Mifepristone Powder Antiprogestins,
Raw Mifepristone Powder,
Mifepristone API Pharmaceutical
84371-65-3 API Pharmaceutical 99% Mifepristone Powder Antiprogestins Raw Powder
The Introductction of Mifepristone
Mifepristone, also known as RU-486, antiprogesterone, restbacitol, restain, containzubut, simethicone, minasone, is an antiprogesterone drug that also has anti-glucocorticoid activity without progesterone, androgenic, estrogenic or anti-estrogenic activity.
Mifepristone mainly acts on endometrial progesterone receptors, which can bind to progesterone receptors and glucocorticoid receptors with high affinity. The affinity for endometrial progesterone receptors is 5 times stronger than that of progesterone, and has no significant effect on cortisol levels at effective doses. It can produce strong anti-progesterone effects, causing metaplastic and chorionic tissue degeneration of pregnancy and endogenous prostaglandin release, resulting in uterine contraction, and also It also decreases the production of human chorionic gonadotropin and lyses the corpus luteum, thus causing the embryo to abort.
Mifepristone does not trigger sufficient uterine activity and has a high rate of incomplete abortion when used alone against early pregnancy, but it increases the sensitivity of the uterus to prostaglandins, so the addition of small doses of prostaglandins can both reduce the adverse effects of prostaglandins and significantly increase the rate of complete abortion. In addition mifepristone has the effect of softening and dilating the cervix.
1. contraindicated in cases of heart, liver and kidney diseases and adrenal cortical insufficiency, hypertension, pregnancy with intrauterine device, suspected ectopic pregnancy.
2. For incomplete or invalid abortion, abortion by negative pressure aspiration is required. avoid use in pregnant women over 35 years of age. The use of this drug should be followed up 8 to 12 days after administration to check for complete abortion or cessation of bleeding. 3. Follow up 8 to 12 days after use to check for complete abortion or cessation of bleeding.
3. Cannot be combined with rifampin, carbamazepine, ashwagandha, barbiturates, phenytoin sodium, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, and adrenocorticosteroids.
4. Can not be combined with salicylates, indomethacin and other analgesics.
5. For those who bleed for a long time, antibiotics and uterine contraction agents should be added to prevent infection. It is prohibited for those with heart, liver and kidney diseases and adrenal cortical insufficiency.
6. Mifepristone should be kept away from light and airtight.
7. 8 to 15 days after taking the drug should go to the medical unit for follow-up; if the abortion is incomplete or continues, the pregnancy should be terminated by abortion.
Mifepristone is used as a novel anti-progestational hormone and has anti-glucocorticoid activity without progestational, estrogenic, androgenic or anti-estrogenic activity. The affinity with progesterone receptors is 5 times stronger than progesterone.
Mifepristone is used for anti-early pregnancy, inducing menstruation and stopping pregnancy, and inducing labor in fetal death.
CAS No.: 84371-65-3
Batch No.: HNB20220412
Manufacture Date: Apr., 12th, 2022 Analysis Date: Apr., 13th, 2022 Expiry date: Apr., 11th, 2024
Storage: Store in cool&dry place, in well-closed containers.
Shelf life: 24 Months when properly stored.
|Appearance||Light yellow Crystalline Powder||Complies|
|Loss on drying||≤0.5%||0.22%|
|Residue on Ignition||≤0.5%||0.14%|
|Total plate count||≤1000cfu/g||<100cfu/g|
|Yeast & Molds||≤100cfu/g||Complies|
|Conclusion||This product complies with the Standard|