|Cas No.:||86386-73-4||Appearance:||White Powder|
|Usage:||Pharmaceutical Intermediates||Shelf Life:||24 Month|
|Molecular Weight:||306.271||Test Method:||HPLC|
|Boiling Point:||579.8±60.0 °C At 760 MmHg||Melting Point:||138-140°C|
CAS 86386-73-4 Fluconazole Powder Antibiotic,
Veterinary API Fluconazole Powder
Veterinary Medicine CAS 86386-73-4 Fluconazole Powder
|Product Name||CAS No.|
The Introductction of Fluconazole:
Fluconazole powder is a triazole antifungal drug used in the treatment and prevention of superficial and systemic fungal infections. In a bulk powder form, it appears as a white crystalline powder, and it is very slightly soluble in water and soluble in alcohol.
The Application & Function of Fluconazole:
1. Fluconazole is indicated in the treatment of febrile neutropenia when fungal infections are suspected or proven.
2. Fluconazole is indicated in nonimmunocompromised patients for the treatment of onychomycosis caused by tinea unguium, Trichophyton species and Candida species.
3. Fluconazole is indicated for the treatment and suppression of cryptococcal meningitis.
4. Fluconazole is indicated in the treatment of pulmonary and disseminated coccidioidomycosis caused by Coccidioides immitis. 5. Fluconazole is indicated in the treatment of vulvovaginal candidiasis caused by Candida species.
6. Fluconazole is indicated for the treatment of serious infections, including peritonitis, pneumonia, and urinary tract infections, caused by susceptible Candida species.
7. Fluconazole is also indicated for the treatment of systemic infections caused by Candida species in neonates.
8. Fluconazole is indicated for the treatment of esophageal and oropharyngeal candidiasis (thrush) caused by Candida species. 9. Fluconazole is indicated for the prophylaxis of candidiasis in patients undergoing bone marrow transplant who receive cytotoxic chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy.
The COA of Fluconazole:
|Appearance||White to type white powder||Complies|
|Loss on drying||≤0.5%||0.3%|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.1||＜0.1|
|Total Plate count||≤1000cfu/g||10cfu/g|
|Assay||98.0% - 102.0%||99.6%|
|Conclusion||Conforming to standards|