CAS 50-23-7 Anti-inflammatory immunosuppressive Hydrocortisone 99%
||White crystalline powder
The Introductction of Hydrocortisone :
Hydrocortisone, also known as cortisol, is a kind of glucocorticoid extracted from the adrenal cortex and has the strongest effect on carbohydrate metabolism.
Cortisol is sometimes used exclusively to refer to the basic "stress hormone." Cortisol is produced from 11-deoxycortisol by the action of 11β-hydroxylase in the mitochondria of the adrenal cortex. Cortisol can also be converted to cortisol through the action of 11-beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase.
The Application & Function of Hydrocortisone :
1. Anti-inflammatory effect: The anti-inflammatory effect of hydrocortisone is 1.25 times that of cortisone, and it has inhibitory effects on both infectious and non-infectious inflammation at pharmacological doses.
2. Immunosuppressive effect: reduce the binding ability of immunoglobulins to cell surface receptors, and inhibit the synthesis and release of interleukins, thereby reducing the transformation of T lymphocytes to lymphoblasts and reducing the expansion of the primary immune response.
3. Anti-toxin effect: Hydrocortisone and other glucocorticoids can improve the body's ability to stress against harmful stimuli, reduce the damage of bacterial endotoxin to the body, relieve the symptoms of toxemia, and have antipyretic effects on high fever infected with toxemia. effect.
4. Anti-shock effect: Hydrocortisone and other glucocorticoids have antagonistic effects on toxic shock, hypovolemic shock and cardiogenic shock.
5. Effects on metabolism:
(1) Increase liver glycogen and increase blood sugar by promoting gluconeogenesis, slowing down the decomposition of glucose, and reducing the utilization of glucose by body tissues;
(2) Improve protein catabolism, increase serum amino acid and urinary nitrogen excretion, resulting in negative nitrogen balance. And large doses can also inhibit protein synthesis;
(3) It can increase plasma cholesterol, activate subcutaneous esterase in the limbs, and promote the decomposition of subcutaneous fat, which is redistributed in the face, upper chest, neck and back, abdomen and buttocks, resulting in central obesity;
(4) Hydrocortisone has a certain mineralocorticoid-like effect, which can enhance the reabsorption of sodium ions and the excretion of
The COA of Hydrocortisone :