|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Cefuroxime sodium|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 kg|
|Price:||$ 175-195 /kg|
|Packaging Details:||plastic bag ,aluminium foil bag and carton or drum|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 working days .|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||1000 kg per month|
|Product Name:||Cefuroxime Sodium||CAS:||56238-63-2|
Cefuroxime Sodium Antibiotic API,
Antibiotic API CAS 56238-63-2,
CAS 56238-63-2 second generation cephalosporin
CAS 56238-63-2 Antibiotic API sterilization Cefuroxime sodium
|Product name||Cefuroxime sodium|
|Application||It is used for respiratory system, urogenital system, bone and joint, skin and soft tissue caused by sensitive bacteria, prevention of surgical infection, sepsis, meningitis, etc.|
|Storage||Keep in clod & dry place|
|Shelf life||24 month|
Other name :
The introduction of Cefuroxime sodium
Cefuroxime sodium is the second generation cephalosporin for injection,
Broad spectrum of gram-negative bacilli β- Lactamase is stable, right β- The stability of lactamase was similar to that of the third generation; The activity against Gram-positive bacilli was stronger than that of the first generation cephalosporins
Application of Cefuroxime sodium
1. Respiratory tract infection: acute and chronic bronchitis, bronchiectasis complicated with infection, bacterial pneumonia, lung abscess and postoperative thoracic infection.
2. Otorhinolaryngology infection: sinusitis, tonsillitis and pharyngitis.
3. Urinary tract infection: acute and chronic pyelonephritis, cystitis and asymptomatic bacteriuria.
4. Skin and soft tissue infection: cellulitis, erysipelas, peritonitis, chemicalbook and trauma infection.
5. Bone and joint infection: osteomyelitis and septic arthritis.
6. Obstetric and gynecological infections: pelvic inflammatory disease.
7. Gonorrhea: especially suitable for those who are not suitable for penicillin treatment.
8. Other infections: including sepsis and meningitis; Abdominal, pelvic and orthopedic surgery; Heart, lung, esophagus and vascular surgery; Prevention of infection in total joint replacement.
COA of Cefuroxime sodium