|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Cyanocobalamin Vitamin B12|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||Aluminum foil bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Einecs No.:||200-680-0||Appearance:||Red To Dark Red|
CAS 68-19-9 Cyanocobalamin Vitamin B12 Powder,
API Cyanocobalamin Vitamin B12 Powder,
CAS 68-19-9 Pharmaceutical Raw Materials
CAS: 68-19-9 Cyanocobalamin Vitamin B12
|Other name||Vatamin B12|
|Appearance||Dark red crystals or crystalline powder|
|Package||1Kg/25Kg/Drum or As per your request|
|Storage||Store in cool and dry places ,keep away from strong light|
|Shelf life||2 years when properly stored|
|Safety||Non-toxic, non-stimulating, safe and reliable|
The Introductction of Cyanocobalamin Vitamin B12:
Vitamin B12, vitamin B12 or vitamin B-12, also called cobalamin, is a water- soluble vitamin with a key role
in the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system, and for the formation of blood. It is one of the eight B vitamins. It is normally involved in the metabolism of every cell of the human body, especially affecting DNA synthesis and regulation, but also fatty acid synthesis and energy production. Neither fungi, plants, nor animals are capable of producing vitamin B12. Only bacteria and archaea have the enzymes required for its synthesis, although many foods are a natural source of B12 because of bacterial symbiosis. The vitamin is the largest and most structurally complicated vitamin and can be produced industrially only through bacterial fermentation-synthesis.
The Application & Function of Cyanocobalamin Vitamin B12:
1) Vitamin B12 can resistance to fatty liver, promote storage of vitamin A in liver
2) Vitamin B12 Promote cell mature and body metabolism.
3) Vitamin B12 participates in the manufacturing of bone marrow RBC ,so it can be the treatment of pernicious anemia.
4) Vitamin B12 increases folic acid utilization rate, promote carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism
5) Vitamin B12 can promote methyl transferase
6) Vitamin B12 can Promote the development and maturation of red blood cells, so that the body hematopoietic function in a normal state, the prevention of pernicious anemia; maintain a healthy nervous system
7) Vitamin B12 has the function of activate amino acids and promote the biosynthesis of nucleic acids, can promote protein synthesis,it plays an important role for growth and development of infants and young children
8) Vitamin B12 can metabolize fatty acids and make fat, carbohydrates, protein can be properly used by body.
9) Vitamin B12 can eliminate irritability and help to keep concentration, enhance memory and sense of balanc
10)Vitamin B12 is a indispensable vitamins to keep nervous system function completed and participate in developing a kind of lipoprotein in nerve tissue.
[In Medcine Field]
1) Vitamin B12 deficiency can lead to anemia and neurological disorders.
Can be used in infant food, usage of 10 ~ 30 mu g/kg;
In strengthening pinocytosis usage is 2 ~ 6 mu g/kg.
2).Vitamin B12 can treat nutritional and pregnancy anemia.
3) Vitamin B12 can treat nerve pain, muscle pain, joint pain.
4)Itamin B12 can treat uncontrolled hemorrhagic anemia, neuralgia and obstructive diseases.
In Food Field
Vitamin b17 can be used as food coloring agents in ham, sausage, ice cream, fish sauce and so on.
In Feed Field
As feed nutrition fortifier, have the function of the anemia, anemia of pernicious anemia, nutritional anemia, parasites are effective dosage of 15 to 30 mg/t
In Cosmetic Field
Vitamin B12 is generally known as hematopoietic vitamin, with excellent effect of skin regeneration, cell regeneration and blood generation it is an important component of the promotion of human metabolism. It can solve some skin problems as follows:
1)Skin tired, dull, dry skin and other issues;
2) Significantly dilute the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles arising due to increasing age;
3)After the repair sun, autumn and winter cold, dry skin caused by swelling, peeling, pain;
4)Pock marks, mosquito bite scars, burns burn scars;
5)After use cosmetic surgery to avoid scarring.
Other Name of Cyanocobalamin Vitamin B12: hemomin;hepacon-b12;hepagon;hepavis;hepcovite;lactobacilluslactisdornerfactor;lldfactor;macrabin
The COA of Cyanocobalamin Vitamin B12:
|Test Items||Specifications||Test Result||Items Conclusion|
|Description||Pale red to brown powder,
|Pale red powder,
|Identification||Have maximum absorption
|Grain Size||All through the 0.25mm
|Loss on Drying||≤12.0%||9.7%||Complies|
|Conclusion||This product complies.With.GB/T9841-2006|