· CAS No.: 79725-98-7
· Other Names: KAD
· MF: C38H66O6
· EINECS No.: 207-922-4
· Place of Origin: Shaanxi, China (Mainland)
· Type: Cosmetic Raw Materials
· Grade Standard: Cosmetic Grade
· Usage: Animal Pharmaceuticals
· Brand Name: HNB
· Model Number: HNB-Kojic Acid Dipalmitate
· Purity: 98%min, 98%
· Product Name: Kojic Acid Dipalmitate
· Appearance: White crystalline powder
· Melting Point: 92~96
· COA: Available
· Sample: Availiable
· Certificate: COA CQC
· Service: 24*7 on line
· Shelf life: 2 Years
· Storage: Cool Dry Place
(1) Kojic Acid Dipalmitate offers more efficacious skin lightening effects. Compared with Kojic Acid, Kojic Acid Dipalmitate markedly enhances the inhibitory effects on tyrosinase activity, which prohibits the formation of melanin.
(2) Kojic Acid Dipalmitate is light and heat stable, while kojic Acid tends to oxidize over time.
(3) Kojic Acid Dipalmitate is stable within a wide pH range of 4-9, which procides flexibility to formulators.
(4) Kojic Acid Dipalmitate does not turn brown or yellow over time for two reasons. First, Kojic Acid is not stable to light and heat, and tends to oxidize, which results in color change (often yellow or brown). Second,
(5) Kojic Acid tends to chelate with metal irons, which often results in color change. On the contrary,Kojic Acid Dipalmitate is stable to pH, light, heat and oxidation, and does not complex with metal ions, which lead to color stability.