Product Name: BCAA Powder
Other Names: Branched amino acid
Proportion: 2:1:1 4:1:1
Appearance: White Powder
Grade Standard: Food Grade,Medicine Grade
Compose: l-leucine, l-valine , l-isoleucine
These branched chain essential amino acids (BCAA) are known as the stress amino acids. Thirty percent of the diet should be proteins when the body is under severe stress, because stress causes protein to break down faster. BCAAs have regulatory effects on overall protein metabolism and are required in larger amounts during stress than are other amino acids (and probably proportionately more leucine than either valine or isoleucine). Furthermore, when given as supplements, BCAAs decrease the rate of breakdown and utilisation of other amino acids and stimulate protein synthesis.
1. BCAA supports extreme muscle growth;
2. BCAA builds strength and tremendous power;
3.Timed release to support anti-catabolic effects;
4. BCAA supportS increased strength and mass;
5.leucine critical for mTOR signal for protein synthesis;
6.BCAA and leucine may support improved recovery and reduced soreness;
7. BCAA promote increased endurance exercise capacity;
8. BCAA supplementation provides support against catabolism.